Our weed and feed application is specially formulated to give your lawn a super quick boost in growth, while killing weeds and moss in one go. Delivered in our partner’s branding Proctors.
When & where to use feed, weed & moss control
For best results, you should use this product to feed your lawn and remove moss as well as weeds, including dandelions and daisies between March and September.
It acts against the following weeds
- Common Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
- Creeping Buttercup (Ranunculus repens)
- Creeping Cinquefoil (Potentilla reptans)
- Daisy (Bellis perennis)
- Greater Plantain (Plantago major)
- Birds-foot Trefoil (Lotus corniculatus)
- Lesser Trefoil (Trifolium dubium)
- Mouse-ear Chickweed (Cerastium fontanum subsp. Vulgare)
- Ribwort Plantain (Plantago lanceolata)
- Selfheal (Prunella vulgaris)
- Thyme leaved speedwell (Veronica serpyllifolia)
- White Clover (Trifolium Repens)
Apply during Spring when weather is not too hot or too cold. It’s best to apply in the morning or evening, so the soil is moist. Don’t apply if frost is forecast.
Don’t use this product if you’re planning to sow grass seed or have sown grass seed. Use our lawn starter feed instead
When to expect seeing results from the feed, weed & moss control
The fast acting feed formula will start to produce results within 7 days of application. What’s more, the feed nutrients will continue to be released over a 6-8 week period. Weeds will begin to die off and moss will turn black.
Rake over the area of application after about 3-5 days to remove blackened moss.
How to apply feed, weed & moss control
The simplest method is by hand using a hand held spreader. You can also use a spreader with wheels if you have a large garden.
Measure out the correct area on your lawn and sprinkle the granules evenly across the marked out area. It’s a good idea to start from one corner of the lawn and work your way across.
How much feed, weed & moss control to use
The recommended amounts are between 32g per square meter. We will send the correct amount for best results
Our packaging will tell you exactly how big an area it can cover.
Never exceed the amount per square meter.